Here is a sneak peek in Elle Decor's new March 2010 issue! The cover alone has me waiting impatiently to read all the articles and to see all the beautiful designs. Elle Decor always does such a beautiful job featuring such talented and innovative designers. The magazine always gives me so much inspiration and ideas to work with. I am honestly obsessed!
Here are some highlights to look out for in this months Elle Decor:
- The Chicago home of former “Oprah Winfrey Show” executive producer Ellen Rakieten, designed by her friends Nate Berkus and Anne Coyle (that is the home on the cover). Rakieten is now the producer (with Jerry Seinfeld) of the new show “The Marriage Ref.”
- Ben Soleimani’s English-antique-filled Beverly Hills house
- Miami decorator Juan Carlos Arcila-Duque’s Manhattan loft
- Paula Caravelli’s Parisian-inspired abode in New York
- Richard Mishaan’s new line for the Urban Electric Co.
- Stylish shops from the Bay Area to Istanbul
- An amazing tour of the quirky and cool Baltimore
- Alec Soth’s poignant portraits
- Creative ways to display paintings and prints
- And ELLE DECOR’s guide to the top 10 console tables